Our sales department is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Junior Inside Sales Associate to join our Sales Operation team!
A successful candidate will be a self-starter with high energy, positive phone presence, have a team player mentality, and is willing to take coaching advice. This role will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. The person in this role should be able to build trust and achieve customer satisfaction with ease, while also understanding the competitive nature of this industry. This role will work closely with the entire Sales Operation as well as Marketing team in order to achieve company targets and build a high performance culture.
CoinChange is a digital asset management company that merges services of traditional finance with digital currencies and assets in a safe, convenient and profitable way. Our key offering is a proprietary Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform that enables users to easily invest in financial instruments that earn the clients very high yields while protecting the principle.
We continue to drive value to clients through Machine Learning and AI-based Algorithms to optimize returns, as well as Automated Hedging against market volatility. Additionally, we offer a proprietary digital asset brokerage platform that offers users to easily, quickly and securely trade and hold digital assets at very low rates. Lastly, we protect our clients with best-in-class security protocols, security partners, and we ensure each client’s assets are always safe.
As an early mover in the space, we spent two years developing, designing and solving difficult problems before bringing our proprietary asset management platform to market.
Our global team can be found across Canada, United States, France, Belarus, Poland and more countries to come as we actively scale our team. Our remote and diverse team values diversity of thought and diversity of experiences. We support each other and want everyone to succeed in their role and in building a great place to work.
As a scaling start-up, we are ambitious, hard-working and we are extremely proud of our platform and products.
Our platform is now live, onboarding users and earning returns!
- Manage, track, and report all data/activities in Hubspot.
- Develop leads and seek opportunities to present additional products to current customers.
- Work with customers to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Service the needs of a company’s existing clients
- Communicate with customers, making outbound calls and following up on leads.
- Answering potential customer questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Collaborate with marketing to support successful outreach campaigns.
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects.
- You will have a first opportunity to make a positive impression on a potential customer, so you will be responsible for starting an experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow up.
This Is You
- 1 year of experience in a similar role or 2 years of experience in the industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organization skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone/cold calling skills and exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with pro-active and result driven attitude.