Coinchange is a digital asset management company that merges services of traditional finance with digital currencies and assets in a safe, convenient and profitable way. Our key offering is a proprietary Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform that enables users to easily invest in financial instruments that earn the clients very high yields while protecting the principle.
We continue to drive value to clients through Machine Learning and AI-based Algorithms to optimize returns, as well as Automated Hedging against market volatility. Additionally, we offer a proprietary digital asset brokerage platform that offers users to easily, quickly and securely trade and hold digital assets at very low rates. Lastly, we protect our clients with best-in-class security protocols, security partners, and we ensure each client’s assets are always safe.
As an early mover in the space, we spent two years developing, designing and solving difficult problems before bringing our proprietary asset management platform to market.
Our global team can be found across Canada, France, Belarus, United States, Poland and more countries to come as we actively scale our team. Our remote and diverse team values diversity of thought and diversity of experiences. We support each other and want everyone to succeed in their role and in building a great place to work.
As a scaling start-up, we are ambitious, hard-working and we are extremely proud of our platform and products.
Our platform is now live, onboarding users and earning returns! Learn more at coinchange.io.
Coinchange is looking for an experienced Brokerage Manager to join our team and help us with our mission of empowering everyone to improve their financial well-being with DeFi instruments. We are creating a world where monetary inflation is mitigated by modern digital finance instruments now available to all.
Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager, you will work in close collaboration with our engineering, design & marketing teams to evolve the product. You will be responsible for assisting with the product vision & strategy on the convergence of design & engineering efforts in a dynamic agile environment. Your vision of the product will be critical to its development and delivery for our growing list of high-profile customers. You will be responsible for perfecting our web & mobile apps, as well as working along with our quant trading dev department to seamlessly integrate their financial models into the product framework.
We’re looking for someone with a strong tech background with an understanding of the economics and dynamics of our business and the market. Somebody ambitious who can confidently learn without shying from tight deadlines or complex problems. You should thrive in ambiguity, being able to take vague requirements and turn them into real applications with your own understanding of the user’s needs.
What You Will Do:
- Work with the Crypto Product and Dev teams to determine efficient wallet setup and digital assets flows
- Forecast liquidity and inventory needs for crypto operations especially maintaining adequate reserves for payment of gas fees
- Establish set of procedures and control environments for brokerage to handle activity at scale
- Expand cash and liquidity management operations for cryptocurrencies and stablecoins for increased volume
- Maintain and generate operational accounting reports based on trade activity
- Monitor order fulfillment and execution engine
- Monitor and Manage inbound and outbound flows for ACH, Wires, Debit Card, and any additional account
- Establish processes to track and report on key treasury operating metrics
- Implement best practices and automation of key treasury processes; work with key team members in instituting process improvements
- Overall monitoring of client and system activity
- Collaborate with other Team members to reduce insufficient cash incidents; reduce idle cash by placing excess cash into approved investment assets.
- Maintain and rebalance liquidity levels between Fireblocks, Fiat Accounts, Liquidity Desks, and Exchanges
- Deploy client funds to and from our algorithmic strategy on a net basis daily
- Monitor and apply earn amounts to client balances in the algorithmic strategy
This is You:
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for cryptocurrencies, particularly in DeFi, assessing risk, automating portfolio tools, yield farming, and other facets specific to the digital asset space is preferred but not required