CoinChange is a digital asset management company that merges services of traditional finance with digital currencies and assets in a safe, convenient and profitable way. Our key offering is a proprietary Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform that enables users to easily invest in financial instruments that earn the clients very high yields while protecting the principle.
We continue to drive value to clients through Machine Learning and AI-based Algorithms to optimize returns, as well as Automated Hedging against market volatility. Additionally, we offer a proprietary digital asset brokerage platform that offers users to easily, quickly and securely trade and hold digital assets at very low rates. Lastly, we protect our clients with best-in-class security protocols, security partners, and we ensure each client’s assets are always safe.
As an early mover in the space, we spent two years developing, designing and solving difficult problems before bringing our proprietary asset management platform to market.
Our global team can be found across Canada, France, Belarus, Poland and more countries to come as we actively scale our team. Our remote and diverse team values diversity of thought and diversity of experiences. We support each other and want everyone to succeed in their role and in building a great place to work.
As a scaling start-up, we are ambitious, hard-working and we are extremely proud of our platform and products.
Our platform is now live, onboarding users and earning returns! Learn more at coinchange.io.
We are looking for an experienced senior marketing automation manager to join our team and take our marketing initiatives to the next level. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling our client base and driving revenue through marketing efficiency and automation.
You will be responsible for building and implementing email marketing and marketing automation campaigns across all channels. Our ideal candidate is someone who is creative, can work independently and on a team, has a solid technical background with building and optimizing email marketing programs, familiar with multi-variant testing, data-driven, solid communication skills, and keen attention to detail.
Our team values creativity, collaboration and a strong bias to execute. As we continue to grow our team and our operations, this role will work cross functionally across the entire organization to develop best practices, manage campaigns, and build internal understanding of the marketing strategy.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement creative end to end digital marketing campaigns, covering email creation, acquisitions and web landing pages
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention
- Manage lead gen, email reporting and the database
- Monitor and Manage core email health to ensure high deliverability
- Analysis of data to report back on key insights
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Support on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Manage potential vendors and agencies
- Recommend email marketing best practice with coding design and testing of email campaigns
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and market research
- Increase organization-wide visibility and understanding of email/push/sms changes and their impact on acquisition, activation, expansion, and retention
- Develop processes to increase self-serve ability across the organization
This Is You:
- 4+ years of industry experience - either in-house or agency
- Strong digital marketing background, with demonstrable experience in CRM management.
- Strong experience with Hubspot
- Great understanding of marketing automation tools
- Expertise in integrated digital marketing campaign planning
- Analytical and data driven approach
- Hands on experience in email campaign delivery, set up and analytics.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and on-line customer acquisition
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Able to thrive in ambiguity