CoinChange is a digital asset management company that merges services of traditional finance with digital currencies and assets in a safe, convenient and profitable way. Our key offering is a proprietary Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platform that enables users to easily invest in financial instruments that earn the clients very high yields while protecting the principle.
We continue to drive value to clients through Machine Learning and AI-based Algorithms to optimize returns, as well as Automated Hedging against market volatility. Additionally, we offer a proprietary digital asset brokerage platform that offers users to easily, quickly and securely trade and hold digital assets at very low rates. Lastly, we protect our clients with best-in-class security protocols, security partners, and we ensure each client’s assets are always safe.
As an early mover in the space, we spent two years developing, designing and solving difficult problems before bringing our proprietary asset management platform to market.
Our global team can be found across Canada, France, Belarus, United States, Poland and more countries to come as we actively scale our team. Our remote and diverse team values diversity of thought and diversity of experiences. We support each other and want everyone to succeed in their role and in building a great place to work.
As a scaling start-up, we are ambitious, hard-working and we are extremely proud of our platform and products.
Our platform is now live, onboarding users and earning returns! Learn more at coinchange.io.
We are looking for an experienced DeFi/Solidity Developer to join our team and take our development initiatives to new heights! In this position you will be a leader and innovator; finding new ways to provide better liquidity provisioning for the Coinchange platform through the use of modern protocols and DApps in the DeFi world.
As a DeFi/Solidity Developer, you will research, create and implement DeFi solutions that will enable a new era of digital neo-banking. All our developers are experts in their fields and continuously seek out success, while keeping our clients needs a top priority.
What You Will Do
- Research of modern DeFi protocols, DApps and clear solutions for liquidity provisioning
- Implement algorithms, connectors, and mediators for Coinchange platform to integrate the solution, solving problems at their root and understanding the broader context
- Manage multiple priorities
- Communicate clearly with the team to address opportunities, issues, technical problems and solutions
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with the production system for the modules you’ve developed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge and experience in Solidity development for 1+ years
- Proven knowledge and experience in Node.Js development for 3+ years
- Ability to learn fast
- Performance tuning
Nice To Have:
- Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in the DeFi projects
- Working knowledge of xSwap protocols